Tuesday, September 23

This week I will be mostly...

I'm now going to start updating my blog more often (as long as I can find the time). So this week I will be...
  • Listening to the new Kings Of Leon album ‘Only By The Night’
  • Watching more anime (starting with my new purchases Appleseed and Afro Samurai)
  • Re-reading Trainspotting
  • Applying like crazy for a proper job
  • Trying to find the time for a “cultural weekend” of photography and exploration of London with Ben ‘Awesome Kit’ Sainsbury
  • Getting more stuff done for the Holbeck Whores (see earlier post for more info)
  • Waiting to get paid
  • Preparing enough room for my mum, my sister and her band The Eyelids (check out their myspace) for when they stay with me this weekend after their London gig
See you at the next update. x

No comments:

<