Thursday, October 9

Some stuff...

I've not really updated this blog recently, mainly due to me being very busy. I've been working on some little bits and pieces and my vinyl figures a bit too, but this post is about some videos I'm liking at the minute...

First off is this trailer for Ghost In The Shell: Innocence. One of my favourite Anime films ever with astounding graphics. (Ignore the voice over guy)


Now this advert for Hovis directed by Danny Brook-Taylor. It's a classic already. Apparently the whole campaign cost about £15 million!


And finally... The new Kaiser Chiefs video. Although I've never been their biggest fan, this song is catchy and when my good friend Debstar took me to Elland Road to see them live and they performed this I couldn't help but tap my toes. The video is excellent, with a West Side Story/Thriller/Warriors theme to it. All the makings of a pop success...


That's all for now

x

No comments:

<